* Gundogdu Exothermic Systems since the day it's been founded carries out productions that are in compliance with ISO 9001-2008 - OHSAS 18001:2007 quality management systems.
* G.E.S reached a production level of 12.000.000 pieces annually in it's new production facility that G.E.S moved in 2014.
* Under two main groups consisting of mini risers and exothermic feeders and 11 different variety models with approximately 200 products; in it's chamber facility, G.E.S is able to produce the mini risers and exothermic feeders sleeve chambers that are requested in special measures by the customers.
* During the casting process a coating powder named EXOPOWDER01 is produced that prevents shrinkages, provides high isolation by forming thin crust on the hot metal preventing fast cooling that expands by engaging in an instant reaction with the hot metal and that is applied on the feeder during the casting process.
* G.E.S owning various different internationally patented products, continues to develop innovative products in it's R&D labs according to the needs of the foundries.
* Operating with it's principal " Quality is not a destination, it's an ongoing process", G.E.S provides elaborate quality inspections from the purchase of the raw materials and side elements in the production department to their delivery to the customer.
* Before the mass production, the products are tested in terms of temperature analysis and pressure resistance by expert lab crews.
* G.E.S, before the mass production, with the expert personnels of the partner foundries, provides operation tests of the newly developed products in templates.